This position is responsible for:
- Planning, organizing and overseeing how and when the goals are met.
- Implementing, quality control, and status reporting on a given project.
- Managing software development teams to execute projects from inception through implementation, ensuring iterative cycles are completed on time, removing impediments, leading the process of developing estimates and schedules and ensuring deliverables are completed on time.
- Working directly with client’s product owners and/or project leaders to identify/understand requirements and priorities.
- We have room for great people with different levels of experience managing cross-functional teams, resources and complex projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.