This position is responsible for:
- Designing and developing software applications.
- Performance tuning and optimization of existing code.
- Testing and debugging new and/or existing software. Improving code quality by writing unit tests.
- We have room for great people with different levels of experience developing software.
- Ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: .Net, Python, Node.js, Angular.js, Java, Android, Swift, ObjectiveC, C++/C#, HTML, SQL, Ruby, Haskell, Apache Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes is a plus.
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.